Download Speed low

Download Speed low

scooly67

Lid geworden
24 mei 2022
Waarderingsscore
Punten
Hallo, mein Name ist Tom und meine Download-Geschwindigkeit ist seit etwa 3 Wochen von 100 MB/s auf 30 MB/s gesunken. An meiner Leitung hat sich nichts geändert. Mir ist gerade aufgefallen, dass ich von 30 auf 100 Verbindungen umsteigen musste, aber das funktionierte nur eine Woche lang
#.webpScreenshot 2023-09-26 192554.webp

Hi,

Do you use a VPN when you download?
Can you send a screenshot of your server settings from SabNZBd please?

Regards
Bob

I've also used another Usenet client, the same problem. I can't hear more than 30MB's

Ok!
I see in tour previous screenshot you have a fritzbox. What is the speed when you are connected to your ISP provider modem? It can be a setting in youre Fritzbox.
And since you say the other provider had also the same problem, the problem is somewhere in your network.

Please connect straight to your modem, see if that works. Also reset it! If it still gives you the same result, try it with another computer/laptop if possible.

Let us know,
Regards Bob

I reset the Fritzbox a long time ago and also used it with my hitnews data on another client. I tried with nzbhydra2 despite only 30MB's

A long time a go….
A lot can change in time.
What about whitout Fritzbox? Just your normal modem, have you tested that?

And what if you set connections to 100?

Excuse me, I used Google translator. No, last week I reset the Fritzbox to factory settings. I use the Fritzbox 6591cabel

If I set my connections to 100, I often get the error too many connections

Try 95 connections, is it better?
No problem, google translate will do fine 😊

Heute ist alles wieder normal, ich war 3 Tage im Urlaub. und jetzt habe ich wieder 100 bis 120 MB

Heute ist alles wieder normal, ich war 3 Tage im Urlaub. und jetzt habe ich wieder 100 bis 120 MB
Good to hear, but strange it suddenly is fine....

If there is anything in the future, don't hessitate to contact us!

Regards
Bob

Hotrod

Betaling video voorbeeld

Hoofdpagina Registreren
Bovenaan